Sunday, January 20, 2008

ENDiNG REFLECTiON

To me, the blogs themselves were a journey because they were something i had never done before. So to connect them to a current issue in our society was way new to me. I don't just speak of my blog specificly when i say a lot was put to my attention. All the topics were quite interesting because they were being viewed and explained from fellow peers that had strong thoughts and feelings when it came to their topics. This goes to all topics; how world wide these are, how much of an effet these have on everyone without even noticing, and how no one realizes these are problems today. For my topic specificly, based on what ive learned i'd like to send out one message and that is to stick to who you are and be strong about it so you won't be defined by what you see and by what is put out by the media. You are who you are so why not stick to it? My main benefit from doing this blog was my end result- felling more knowledged and educated when it comes to the worldwide controversies.
Since this whole "blog" thing was so new to me, i didn't like it. The adjustment was by far time consuming. I hated that it was a weekly thing instead of a monthly thing adn because of that it was so easy to fall behind=yikes!! I kept my cool about it though and just kept going, hopefully it's enough because what i fell i got out of it sure does feel "enough".

No comments: